Freelance Personal Trainer
- 12 weeks online
- 30 session (one to one)
- Pre-Enlistees (one to one + online)
email - email@example.com
I started exercise since 2013 and just like any novice , i'm doing all kinds
of mistakes that a beginner will commit, so after my 2 years NS i decided to pursue my studies in Diploma sport science (before enlistment i studied Dip. Computer Engineering).
after my studies i decided to work as a freelance PT to help as many people as possible! and on top of that i will be donating parts of my earnings to charity! So join me by improve your health and help others at the same time!
Questions you might want to ask:
1. what health and sports related certificate(s) you currently have?
- currently these are the certs i have:
- Basic Sport Massage
- Diploma in Sports and Exercise Science
- NCSF PT Cert (currently still learning and waiting for test in Nov 2019)
- will be taking more certs to improve myself and service
2. Why you want to donate parts of your earnings to charity?
- i wanted to create a fitness business/service not just to improve people fitness but also at the same time to give a helping hand to those in need.
3. what's makes or motivates you to start exercise?
- it's during when i'm still studying in ITE year 2, because i failed my NAPFA (now is called IPPT) and when i was young, i'm always the obese and weak person, because of that i decided to start improve my fitness.