Affordable Certified Fitness Trainer Guaranteed (unique bootcamp training at public stadiums)

Discussion in 'Find a Fitness Instructor' started by edwination, 2 Feb 2020.

1. edwination

edwination New Member

Looking to shed off some excess fats and lose some weight? Looking to build overall fitness and build muscle ? Do you find it difficult to stick with a program or get an efficient workout at public gyms?

Fret not, let me share with you why bootcamp training is the one for you.

Bootcamp training trains your cardiovascular fitness, muscular fitness and endurance with minimal to no equipments needed efficiently and effectively. It is great for anyone looking to obtain overall fitness and general well-being.

When it comes to fitness, everyone is different. Your unique body mechanics, experience, goals, fitness level, likes and dislikes can guide me in creating a plan that is specific to your needs. With a program that fits, you are more likely to maintain the habit and see results.

Services that edwination provides:
    1. Personalized Training Program for each individual (muscle building, weight loss, build overall fitness and improve health in general)
    2. Functional Movement Progression Training (aids in functional movements in your daily routines.
    3. Resistance Training
    4. Cardiorespiratory training (aerobic & anaerobic)
    5. Stability and Mobility Training
    6. Performance Training
    7. Condo Gym training
    8. IPPT training
    Background & Credentials:
    Dip in Sport & Wellness Management
    Sport & Exercise Science
    Exercise & Sport Psychology
    Fitness Training & Programming
    Sports Coaching
    Former SG National Athletics Training Squad
    Valid CPR + AED certification
    constantly upgrading my skills and expertise with American Council on Exercise (ACE)

I would love to give back to the society and impact as many individuals as I can to guide them to becoming their best version of themself in terms of fitness and overall quality of life.Results-based training programs for a consistent and sustainable healthy active lifestyle.

If you are serious and committed to make a lifestyle change and kickstart your fitness journey, feel free to contact me and we can discuss further.

Fitness Trainer,
    @edwination_
    +65 91160512
    edwination7@gmail.com
    Last edited: 12 Feb 2020

You must be a member to reply...