After-pregnancy come back

MellowHoly

3 Dec 2019
Any moms here? My son is 4 months, and I want to start step-by-step coming back in sports, but at home for now. Threadmill and hoop, I guess. Would like to hear any advice and thoughts from moms who had the same experience.

B_Nom

9 Dec 2019
Any moms here? My son is 4 months, and I want to start step-by-step coming back in sports, but at home for now. Threadmill and hoop, I guess. Would like to hear any advice and thoughts from moms who had the same experience.
Well, I am not a mom but you could look for something from Shwinn. Also can look at NordicTrack models, there were some decent before. But I advise you to just go through some review sites like WisePick and choose from the list they offer. There is also Shwinn on the list (here)

GymBoyAli

3 Feb 2020
my wifey engaged a PT..within 3 mths managed to lost all her preggie weight la..but must have strong will power and control what you eat..good luck

Polarbear8

15 Nov 2018
hello! i'm in the same situation as u now.
no time to go to studios / gym, so now i'm doing yoga from youtube at home :cool:

Max23B0

25 Mar 2020
this is a very good idea! tell us about your success and where do you get motivation?!