Bad experiences - california fitness

stardist

8 Oct 2014
Hi peeps - like to check if anyone has have bad experiences with california fitness and how was it resolved? It would be very helpful if anyone can share their experiences going to small court claims with them.

My calf muscle snapped while doing jumping lunges on a bosu ball after 3minutes of warmup as directed by the gym trainer during a PT session and Im thinking of exploring my options.

Thanks!

Ans11agg

5 Jan 2015
They are among the worst fitness club. Their gym trainer know only to make money when most of them are not qualified even to be PT. I booked some 8 PT sessions with one of their PT and that PT guy left the club after my third session. And those guys did not even bother to book some other PT to complete rest of 5 sessions. When I approached them, they told me it is between the trainer and me. Club can not do anything. So basically my money for 5 sessions was wasted.

stardist

8 Oct 2014
Oh my god thats really bad! After my calf muscle snapped its already been one year and my leg is still paining. They wun allow me to refund or transfer the rest of my PT sessions too which is like more than 30 sessions. So did u make any complains to them?