Celebrity Fitness @ City Square

Skydancer

24 Jul 2016
Hi, any comment about Celebrity Fitness gym. Recently, visited their City Square outlet. Thinking to signed up but read many bad comments in their Facebook:mad: by their existing members that the gym is overly crowded between 6-8pm:eek: and the gym closed at 10pm sharp:eek:. Open only 7am:eek:. As good as just for housewife only:LOL:. Also no sauna and steam facilities in this outlet but package prices as expensive as their other outlets. Try to negotiate for promotion price offering only to Bukit Timah branch but sales say the management only want to sell for Bukit Timah branch. So u pay less at Bukit Timah branch and stupid to sign at other outlets.:(

Jinah

5 Jun 2016
Hi There,

Firstly there seems to be a misunderstanding about the membership price. The price offer at Bukit Timah is the founder rate as published on our website due to the fact that the gym will only be open by this Sunday.

Our operation hours are from 7am to 10.30pm on weekdays and our last class are at 9.20pm to 10.20pm (60mins). After which we still allow our members to change and take a quick shower if they want to.

In regards to the crowd, fortunately, our daily check ins are only at 300-400 versus Cali's 800-1000. We also have functional area for you to do dynamic functional exercises that may be of a variation to your routine workouts.

Come on down and look for me and I will show you our club and facilities. As a business, we need to maintain the pricing for a long term service to potentially you and our members.

Thank You.
Jinah

Skydancer

24 Jul 2016
Hi Jinah, I found below post about the promo price at Junction 10 branch. Is this also for your gym at City Square branch ? :confused:

- deleted -

Last edited by a moderator:

Jinah

5 Jun 2016
Hi there,

This is a student membership, aside to the requirement which states 24 years or below, you need to present a legit student pass for this promo.

The promotions are all the same throughout all our gyms. Now, if you have friend to sign up with you by end of this month. The monthly rate will be $96 per month but i need to emphasise this is a buddy promo, two must sign up together for this.

Thank You.