WTS Celebrity Fitness VIP Membership (valid till 30 Apr 2018)

Venkat

5 Jul 2017
Gym: Celebrity Fitness VIP Membership
Membership valid till: 30 Apr 2018

Hi! I am moving out of Singapore and want to transfer my Celebrity Fitness Membership. The membership will be renewed for a year from the new date of joining.

I am currently registered at Junction 10 Plaza (Bukit Panjang, Singapore) but can be transferred to any of the other outlets in Singapore.

There is no transferring/joining fee. The monthly rental is SGD95. (I think the monthly fee is close to 120-130 SGD for new joining). and new joinee need to pay additional 150SGD approx for membership whereas I am giving it away for free of cost (transfer)

We can meetup at the J10 celebrity fitness gym to complete the transfer formalities.

Ellson

6 Jul 2017
Hi I am intrested in it. So I am assuming the nett price is 95SGD? With all the taxes and surcharge included. If so, I would be able to meet you tonight to complete the transfer.

Venkat

5 Jul 2017
Hi I am intrested in it. So I am assuming the nett price is 95SGD? With all the taxes and surcharge included. If so, I would be able to meet you tonight to complete the transfer.
Hi RLsson,

Yes 95 is inclusive of all the taxes. Can I have your phone number so we decide the time :)