Fabulous Fort Canning Park Bootcamp!

Nurture Fitness

26 Jun 2016
Want to get fitter/healthier? Join our friendly outdoor bootcamp, get a fun workout and challenge yourself to go further. First bootcamp session is free so there's nothing to lose. Whether your goal is to lose weight, tone up or simply get fitter I can help! For more info check out my page: www.facebook.com/nurturefit or contact Louise on nurturefit@hotmail.com or WA 8138 9723 Thank you!

Bio - Louise

I am a freelance Personal Trainer with a lifelong love of exercise and previously competed in Judo for over a decade (gaining a black belt along the way). I enjoy teaching groups and currently run outdoor bootcamps and previously taught Aerobics. Before setting up Nurture Fitness I worked in coaching and advisory roles (often supporting vulnerable adults) therefore I appreciate how hard it is to change. I apply this skillset as a Personal Trainer by helping clients to overcome their barriers and motivating them if things get tough. I’m passionate about using my skills as a fitness professional to empower people to lead fitter lives. I am also completing a Weight Management qualification to fully support clients affected by weight issues and obesity.
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG
DSC_0166.JPG