WTS Fast, Efficient Fat Burner [Oxyelite Pro Replacement]

barracudaX

19 Feb 2015
Hi, Everyone! I have found one fat burner supplement and it's just as effective as Oxyelite Pro. Here it is: PRO XANTHINE 500-XT™ by FINAFLEX.

My take on Pro Xanthine 500-XT:

I consume one capsule right after waking up in the morning and pop the second one roughly 6 hours later. A short while after the first intake, I'm bursting with energy. I'm not new to the usage of fat burners but that level of zest brings me back to the time I took Oxyelite Pro.

Words of advice: Pro Xanthine really makes you sweat and I really mean it. Not advisable to be taken on days you are having a date / meeting and out to impress the other party. I've warned you!

I also noticed that slight jitters can be experienced whenever you are idle or inactive. I don't like the jittery feeling hence, I only take it when I'm aware that a particular day will be filled with some forms of activities eg. hitting the gym, running, football, etc. And obviously, you'll be thirsty real fast.

If you ever lack focus and drive in the gym, you will not be disappointed with Pro Xanthine. You'll find yourself doing extra reps and sets. Heck, even your resting time between sets gets shortened. But be prepared to get sore the next day :D

Lastly, due to its appetite suppression ability, you may even forget to take your meals at times. Just don't get dehydrated and hungry nearing the end of your day. Happened to me twice and I felt feverish.

Two friends have managed to shed off around 5++kg of fats within 2-3 weeks. As a reminder: for optimal results in losing weight, combine Pro Xanthine with sensible diet, regular exercise activities and countless hours in front of the mirror!

I'm selling at $65 per bottle. Buy more and you'll get further discounts. If you're interested, please SMS to Nine-05-Nine-2097.

Preferred locations to deal at: Queenstown, Redhill or Tiong Bahru. Any other areas negotiable if I happen to be passing by.

Last edited:

barracudaX

19 Feb 2015
Sold out at the moment. Next batch of stock will roughly arrive after 30th March 2015.

Last edited:

barracudaX

19 Feb 2015
Stock has arrived. Price increased to $65 per bottle due to limited stock worldwide. Buy more and get further discount.

barracudaX

19 Feb 2015
Actual reviews from fellow brothers and sisters:

... I'm doing okay. The pills are good. I lost 3kg because i am doing carb cycle. However, did not affect my performance in the gym as i can still lift heavy. Clean energy like it mentioned as i took it before class after work and still managed to focus well in class...
Note: The above result took place just after a week of consumption. But please be advised that such achievement is possible because that brother is really disciplined in his fitness routine.

... Firstly, appetite suppression was damn good. One whole day didn't felt hungry. had to force (food consumption). I didn't sweat on the first pill but on the 2nd pill, i sweat like mad. Even though i was just walking. I did cardio today, energy and focus were there. Didn't experience any fever. Slight jitter was there...
... took one in the morning then one right after lunch. Doesn't make me jitter or crash. No problem sleeping at night. Definitely great if you're working out hardcore. Very useful if you're trying to lose weight, no crave for junk foods...
... started taking one capsule every morning. I would drink lots of water. On first few days, noticed my heart would race for a while. but stopped maybe my body got used to it. I found I couldn't take everyday because it kept me up at night. I lost about 9kg on my 1st bottle, clean diet and exercise. Great focus power...
... have to force myself to eat most of the time, lost more than 2kg on first week. Clean energy and superb mental focus. So far, no side effects noticed...

Last edited: