Fats off challenge event.

Do you feel losing weight alone is hard?

• Total voters

syuhide

4 Jun 2015

My friend is actually doing a slimming contest event for physical ABuse pte ltd. There will be 3 winners for the most amount of fats lost in 1 month with sponsors providing Free Health Supplements, Free Personal Accidental Insurance and more. Just to support contestants in losing weight in this period of 1 month time.
Top prize for the contest is $3,000.

The price to join is only $150 and this include 1 month free unlimited usage of this the gym and 2 session of personal trainer to assist for 2 person. They know that losing weight alone is hard. So they welcome another person to join in and to support your friend or you in losing weight.

I guess this is an good opportunity to make use of this event to start a healthier lifestyle.

Well, i do not know if spreading awareness of an event is consider advertising or not. All comments and criticism are welcome, I'm not in anyway affiliate to them so I gain no profit but hoping to let someone who needs them know of this event. If this is not suppose to be here I'm definitely okay this thread to be deleted. Thanks for reading.

Please pm me if you need more info of this event.