Female Gym buddy at Westgate FF

ReLeWT

30 Jul 2016
Just joined FF, looking for gym buddy and willing to join classes like RPM, body combat or body pump, Can do dance classes too! I i can go to the gym on certain weekdays evening or Saturday as I work around JE.

Do wish that you will be able to visit FF near westgate, eg: Clementi or Bouna Vista as I have not visited the other outlets. And I stay near AMK, can visit AMK outlet once in a while. PM me!

Kelly-sama

15 Sep 2016
Just joined FF, looking for gym buddy and willing to join classes like RPM, body combat or body pump, Can do dance classes too! I i can go to the gym on certain weekdays evening or Saturday as I work around JE.

Do wish that you will be able to visit FF near westgate, eg: Clementi or Bouna Vista as I have not visited the other outlets. And I stay near AMK, can visit AMK outlet once in a while. PM me!
My membership for fitness first will start in Nov'16
RPM, body combat and body pump are they cardio fitness ?
Will it be too tough for a beginner like Me?

ReLeWT

30 Jul 2016
My membership for fitness first will start in Nov'16
RPM, body combat and body pump are they cardio fitness ?
Will it be too tough for a beginner like Me?
Go for body jam, Zumba etc for the first few times to get used to exercising again? Then move to combat or RPM and lastly Bodypump. U can always stop to rest in the class if u are tired. .
Alternatively, u can join the 30mins freestyle class. It's 1 Instructor to 4 members. And the instructor will ask u to do a series of moves.

Kelly-sama

15 Sep 2016
Go for body jam, Zumba etc for the first few times to get used to exercising again? Then move to combat or RPM and lastly Bodypump. U can always stop to rest in the class if u are tired. .
Alternatively, u can join the 30mins freestyle class. It's 1 Instructor to 4 members. And the instructor will ask u to do a series of moves.
Sure thanks for your advise :)