hopefully 1 year max
150 below
Transfer fee to be paid by seller
Stays at bukit panjang
PM or leave a msg. price, contract length and gym

Peixuan Sng

23 Nov 2016
Hello Sandy,

Are you still looking for TF membership? I've a membership that is $65 per year and I've re-contracted last year after my first 3 year term. Just changed job and I'll be travelling quite a bit so I'm looking to pass it on to someone else at the same price.

I've checked and I doubt there's any transfer of ownership allowed. But the card has no photo pass so I can just pass you the card for your usage upon payment.

Let me know if you're interested, thank you!

Vincenttan

23 Oct 2017
Hey Sandy,

Hmm, I just sign up. Apparently there is a promo for FF (no start up fee and registration fee). The memebership is for all club access and cost $160 - the trainer can help u extend and give u almost one month free gym access so if u account for that, is about 150 per month.

to note i am not transferring nor selling membership. Just sharing my thoughts.

Hope that helps!

Cheers.

bergkamp79

28 Oct 2017
Hi Sandy,

Selling my TF membership at $900 in total for 13 mths balance.. ie. One month $69. Let me know if u r keen. Thanks.

omgvenice

29 Oct 2017
Hello Sandy,

Are you still looking for TF membership? I've a membership that is $65 per year and I've re-contracted last year after my first 3 year term. Just changed job and I'll be travelling quite a bit so I'm looking to pass it on to someone else at the same price.

I've checked and I doubt there's any transfer of ownership allowed. But the card has no photo pass so I can just pass you the card for your usage upon payment.

Let me know if you're interested, thank you!
Hi sandy, I’m interested. let me know the expiry date please?

Jiahui1

13 Dec 2017
Hi is your membership still available?
Hi, I am looking for someone to transfer my true fitness membership that ends at dec 2019. Cause of overseas studies. I am now waiting for the management to approve my request. My membership fee is $126.26 per month inclusive of gst already. It can be used at all clubs and all classes. On top of that if you are interested in personal trainings, I have 12 untouched sessions @$70/session which would be $940. If you are interested and do not mind waiting for the club to contact me pls let me know.

ILoveGym

30 Dec 2017
Hi, I am looking for someone to transfer my true fitness membership that ends at dec 2019. Cause of overseas studies. I am now waiting for the management to approve my request. My membership fee is $126.26 per month inclusive of gst already. It can be used at all clubs and all classes. On top of that if you are interested in personal trainings, I have 12 untouched sessions @$70/session which would be $940. If you are interested and do not mind waiting for the club to contact me pls let me know.
Hi I can wait for your to get back to me. Thanks for your prompt reply:)

ILoveGym

30 Dec 2017
Hi I can wait for your to get back to me. Thanks for your prompt reply
Hi I can wait for your to get back to me. Thanks for your prompt reply:)
Sorry I just realized yours is true fitness but I'm looking at fitness first membership.