Promotion Fitness First Membership FLEXIBLE COMMITMENT PERIOD - UP TO ONE MONTH FREE + AIA Vitality Special

Discussion in 'Gym Membership Singapore' started by Kawabanga, 13 Jun 2017.

1. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Get yourself started with Fitness First now!

No obligations membership! Monthly payment and flexible commitment period!

Contact me now at 81427591 to know more and get yourself started TODAY!
    Last edited: 15 Jun 2017
  2. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Contact 81427591 to know more ! :)
  3. goodchap

goodchap New Member

Pm me your package. Thanks
  4. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Hey goodchap,contact me at 81427591 for full details. Cheers
  5. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

0$ Startup now! Limited slots left! Contact 81427591 immediately to secure your last 2 0$ startup slot now!
  6. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Our latest end month promo is here! Contact 81427591 to know more now!
  7. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Contact 81427591 to get yourself started with the lowest FF promotional package in whole SG.
  8. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Why waste the effort looking for transfer memberships all around, when you can get the same flexible commitment membership WITHOUT transfer fees? Contact 81427591 to know more and get yourself started today.
  9. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

0$ STARTUP IS BACK! DON'T WASTE TIME! CONTACT 81427591 NOW
  10. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

40.66$ Startup Fee + 14 days free promotion is here! Join now before August end to take advantage before the membership price rise. Contact me at 81427591 now
  11. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

End of the month promotion! Definitely the best time to get started with Fitness First membership! If you have always been waiting for a better promo to join FF, today is your lucky day. Contact 81427591 to get yourself started before PRICE INCREASE on 1st SEP 2017.
  12. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Been looking for FF transfer memberships all over the forum but to no success???
    Why bother with all the hassle when you can get started with same savings and MORE privileges here?

Contact 81427591 now for a non-obligatory and transparent consultation before getting started in your fitness journey NOW!
  13. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Been looking for FF transfer memberships all over the forum but to no success???
    Why bother with all the hassle when you can get started with same savings and MORE privileges here?
    Contact 81427591 now for a non-obligatory and transparent consultation before getting started in your fitness journey NOW!
  14. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Get started now with 0 joining fees + 2 weeks free for today!

15. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

More than the promotion, contact 81427591 now for a free non-obligatory consultation and a tour in any of our 19 clubs across Singapore.

I look forward to assist you in getting started towards a fitter lifestyle.
  16. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

How time flies. Its the year end soon, and still have not achieved your desired fitness result? Contact 81427591 now for a free non-obligatory fitness consultation to check how our Dynamic Movement Training classes helps you to achieve FASTER and GREATER results.
  17. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Still looking around for the best promotion to get a Fitness First membership? Look no further and get your best custom-tailored package here with the best rate in town. Contact 81427591 for full transparent consultation now!
  18. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

No bullshit no sweet talks. 0$ startup now. Message me at 81427591 for full details to get your customized membership full with extra goodies NOW!
  19. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

No bullshit no sweet talks. 0$ startup now. Message me at 81427591 for full details to get your customized membership full with extra goodies NOW!
  20. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

Beat the price increase soon! Be smart and join now to get the same old rates and get the rest of the year for FREE! Contact 81427591 for a transparent consultation on how to achieve your desired fitness result this coming new year!

You must be a member to reply...