How to lose weight

BlueRed

20 Mar 2012
There are lot of things to do to lose weight. Actually, just eat sugar free foods. Because sugar has a lot of calories. If you love eating sweets, just replace it with natural sweeteners. You have many options. You can use natvia, truvia, equal and a lot more. Natvia has good reviews. I'm not sure with the others. You can also do exercise everyday and eat foods rich in proteins rather than rich in fats.

lomew

1 Nov 2012
Hello Guys! I am very conscious about maintaining the health.I am join the gym and also running for losing the weight.Guys if you really want to lose your weight then you should do the exercise on regular routine with great responsibility.then you see a great difference on your health.Thanks!!

thecakeisalie

2 Jun 2011

1: berries -> expensive
2: nuts -> Cheap; avoid salted or roasted nuts
3: oatmeal -> Avoid koko krunch, honey stars or any of the sweetened type
4: red meat -> Analysts say red meat is linked to cancer and heart diseases. Eat in moderation!

5: eggs -> The above video says the YOLK contains fat-soluble vitamins and omega-3 fats. And the yolk makes up 90% of an egg's vitamins and minerals. Meaning, if you eat only the whites, you're eating only 10% of what's available!

smith

3 Feb 2013
For rapid weight loss, I recommend focusing on fruits, veggies, egg whites, soy products, skinless poultry breasts, fish, shellfish, nonfat dairy foods, and 95% lean meat.

Please follow my couple of advice on consistent basis:
a. Eat vegetables to help you feel full.
b. Drink plenty of water.
c. Get tempting foods out of your home.
d. Stay busy -- you don't want to eat just because you're bored.
e. Eat only from a plate, while seated at a table. No grazing in front of the 'fridge.
f. Don't skip meals.

Try to Keep and maintain a food journal. writing down everything you eat can also help you stay on track. Even if you write it down on a napkin and end up throwing it away, the act of writing it down is about being accountable to yourself and is a very effective tool for weight loss.

Besides jotting down what you ate, and when, you might also want to note how you were feeling right before you ate it. Were you angry, sad, or bored? We often focus so much on foods and calories, but our emotions are a huge part of our eating habits.

If you see a persistent pattern in your emotional eating, please consider talking to a counselor about it. They can be a big help in finding other ways to handle your feelings.

Reactions: Aaric Wareen