Jurong West ActiveSG - looking gym buddy! :)

Discussion in 'West' started by shanbean, 29 Jan 2019.

1. shanbean

shanbean New Member

21F beginner looking for a gym bud into strength training/HIIT/cardio :) Am dabbling into strength and weight training, would love guidance (+motivation and accountability) from frequent goers or any newbies like myself. Am looking for more gym friends too!

I'm open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Saturdays mostly, but I can always work my schedule around depending on what your gym schedule is like! :) I love would to have a weekly gym thing with a few friends (or even just 1).

Message me if you gym at jurong west activesg and am looking for a gym bud too! Maybe we can work something out :)
  2. Yan904

Yan904 New Member

Hi there. Im Ian, 37yrs old. I frequently workout at JCube Gymmboxx and Bukit Gombak ActiveSg gym. But I also gym at CCK and few other gyms in the west area. If you are keen and like minded as me into building a better physique and toning up ur body, pls do text me at 87499570.
  3. Tinat

Tinat New Member

Hi are you still looking for a workout buddy? :)
  4. Jeremy_H

Jeremy_H New Member

Hello. I just started to gym last week at ActiveSG Jurong West gym (Jurong West Sports Centre). Looking to learn more about strength training and someone to guide me on the proper forms. Was wondering if you're still looking for gym buddies or if you know any other males attending the same gym? Thanks!

You must be a member to reply...