Looking for a committed (M/F) gym buddy (Anytime Fitness/Clubfitt/Public gyms)

Sara3010

2 May 2015
Tampines
Hi. I have been gymming for couple of years but I have been in-and-out of injuries. I am recovering from it and have started gymming again regularly (4-5 times a week). Its tough not having someone to push you though.. esp when you start back up from an injury.

I have an anytime fitness membership at Tampines. I'm also open to working out at ClubFitt/Public gyms and even outdoors.

I don't mind the gender but I need a buddy who's equally committed/motivated, regardless of work or other commitments.

My main aim is to build strength and tone up. I love lifting and I intend to do it injury-free. :)
Anyone keen, please PM me. Cheers!

Last edited:

Christina.A

8 Dec 2014
Tampines
Hi. I'm new here. I was gymming for a good year plus but I incurred an injury last year. I have since recovered from it and started gymming again regularly (4-5 times a week).

I have an anytime fitness membership at Tampines (Not open yet). I can use the TPY one till the Tampines one opens up (preferably). I'm also open to work out at ClubFitt/Public gyms and even outdoors.

I don't mind the gender but I need a buddy who's equally committed/motivated, regardless of work or other commitments.

My main aim is to build strength and tone up. I lift and I intend to do it injury-free. :)
Anyone keen, please PM me. Cheers!
Hey cool! I might be joining anytime too.
I still have personal training sessions left in celeb fitness so prob another month or two before i go over. But do keep me in mind.
I gym at least 3 times a week if work permits (coz i fly and might not be around smetimes). i do weights, functional n conditioning training

Sara3010

2 May 2015
Tampines
Hey cool! I might be joining anytime too.
I still have personal training sessions left in celeb fitness so prob another month or two before i go over. But do keep me in mind.
I gym at least 3 times a week if work permits (coz i fly and might not be around smetimes). i do weights, functional n conditioning training
Hey Christina.
Definitely. I did check out CelebF @Downtown East. But I went with AF cause they had an early bird fee waiver. I think 1-2 months is perfect cause they just postponed the Tampines opening date..most probably till month end. Pasir Ris is opening one soon too. Let me know when you are gonna join AF. Keep in touch and work hard! :)

craymond chan

24 Sep 2015
Hi, i am craymond and i would like to ask if i could join you for workouts at any public gyms as i do not hold a membership for any membership gyms. I am currently in the NS and i live in the central.

GraceJTeo

8 Jan 2017
East
Hi there, I looking for someone who is interested in losing weight, toning up and building muscles.

I'll able to commit 5 times a week, my timing is flexible. I will be joining triplefit gym at millenia walk and Anthem (spinning classes).

I am a runner, I usually run 3-4 times a week. Able to clock as long as 30km.

I'm looking for someone who is able to commit, motivated and a cheerful personality :)

Ashik Adam

13 Mar 2017
Hi Guys ,

U guys still gymming in Tampines ? Im so out of shape now and would like to get back in the scene after so long. need some push here. Currently living in tampines and wouldnt mind committing 4 days a week in e evening. Can i join you guys ?

Fauzi

12 Apr 2017
U wanna join me a your train buddy. I train at tanglin and jurong central anytimefitness