I am looking for someone to take over my gym membership, cause I've to cut my spendings for bills at home.
I was also looking for a gym membership between $50-60/month the last time.
I did some research and found that the only gym within $50-60 range would be at Activesg gym, where there will be a lot of gym-goers sharing an equipment.
I tried Safra too, and found it too crowded during peak time. Really turns me off. It was at around $70. So I went on hoping to find something better.
I found Anytime Fitness which is ~$20 more than $60 but I think it's good.
Because of the pointers below:
- The gym at Anytime Fitness is quite empty most of the time. (Means equipment you don't have to share most of the time)
- A private bathroom with shower foam provided.
- Very Clean and decent equipment
- Water-cooler (cold and hot water)
- Vending machine (with recovery drinks, pre-workout, energy bars etc..)
- All these benefits you get them at 24/7.
- You will be given a tag-key to enter the gym anytime u feel like going.
Personally, I live in Yishun, and work at Marina Bay.. Found their gym locations very convenient for me.
Anytime Fitness gym locations:
- Ang Mo Kio (near market with cheap and healthy food)
- Toa payoh
- Bedok (near mrt and nice cheap food too)
- Tanjong pagar (near most office buildings)
- Nex (Serangoon shopping mall)
- Kallang Wave Mall (Stadium shopping mall)
- West Coast
- Jurong Central
- Jurong Gateway
For more locations you can see here:
Hope this will help you
I will give you a free gift, unused protein shaker, if you are interested to take the transfer from me.