Looking for a Gym Buddy : Weight loss

Raj

11 Jun 2013
Hi as the post suggests im looking for a workout buddy.

I used to weigh at 140kg and lost weight till i reached 80kg. But have since gone back to square one. If you dont believe me i have photos to prove, both my journey to 80 as well as back to 140 :cry:.

I am looking for someone to join me as i get back to my lowest weight attained which was 80kg. I stay in serangoon gardens.

I have a fitness first membership and would only train at the Ang Mo Kio (AMK) outlet. There is also a gym in serangoon gardens called Sky Fitness Genesis which is where im planning to train at.

Basically im offering the knowledge i have in weight loss as well as motivation to whoever is interested in loosing weight. As well as dieting advice.

I am just looking for someone whom i can train with and i guess loss weight together. Please drop me a mail @ vdevaraj@gmail.com or text me @ 91850360 if you are keen.

I am not asking for any form of payment or services of any kind.
I do not hold myself out to be a qualified trainer but i have trained with multiple trainers before.
I am not asking anyone to buy supplements or any magic diet pills.

Please do not contract me if you are not serious about weight loss or if you are trying to sell me any supplements.