Looking for gym buddy in NE/Bishan area

Kovin

26 Dec 2013
Hello ! Hoping this website isn't as dead as it seems...

I am a male turning 17 in 2014 and have a small built (super short), I know most people would want to workout with the shredded dudes not someone who looks like he doesn't even lift so there's the disclaimer haha... been lifting for almost a year and my current friends that I gym with are too inconsistent. And having that buddy waiting for you at the gym could sometimes really make or break your decision to get to the gym on those lazy/bad days.

I mainly go to gymboxx at bishan but open to going to the one in Hougang/Kampong Ubi(Eunos) as well if it's better for you.

Female/male doesn't really matter, I know some females aren't too comfortable working out with guys for whatever reason but I'm more like a kid(literally) and you never know till you give the guys a chance right? Age doesn't matter too (thought not being tooo old would be good) as long as you're committed as well. I don't mind if you're new as long as you aren't the type who expects results in a week with a poor diet and then quit because no results were seen. (too much of these experiences)

EDIT : got a lot of messages lately, unfortunately I just signed up at Anytime Fitness (macpherson branch). If anyone goes there feel free to lmk :)

Last edited:
Reactions: justified

Kovin

26 Dec 2013
Thx! Wonder if anyone actually managed to find them a gym partner through here :x

Nautical

3 Jan 2014
I usually visit the ClubFitt gym at Bishan because of the student rates $1.50/entry (below 19 years old)

yutahu

10 Feb 2014
how regularly u guys visit there? im wanting to start now since i have no school. you guys have any idea which timing is the least crowded?