Looking for Gym kakis @ True Fitness AMK

mads

28 Apr 2014
Hi im looking for female gym kakis at true fitness, AMK. Ive been slacking off on gym and hence looking for members who wish to go together. Just let me know thanks

Reactions: jimmydrixx

Gemini

3 Jan 2014
Hello! I usually go to True Fitness Branch at Harbourfront Centre, love the classes as well!

CatineSkyii

1 Jun 2014
Hi im looking for female gym kakis at true fitness, AMK. Ive been slacking off on gym and hence looking for members who wish to go together. Just let me know thanks
Hi mads!

Have you found anyone yet? My name is Skyii, and am currently overweight, and I need to lose some of it because of health issues.
It's been really hard to get motivated to go to the gym and hence, why I am here looking out for like-minded folk. :)

I have to go to work after the gym, so I am looking to work out latest by 7am. After work, I might also return to the gym around 8-9pm. Would you be interested?

My membership is at True Fitness @ Djitsun Mall.

avalonzan

16 Aug 2014
Hi mads and skyii, I just started my membership with True Fitness too :) Will be working out there mostly weekends and sometimes on weekday evenings, let me know if you want to go together!

CatineSkyii

1 Jun 2014
@Azi sounds good! but I can only reach at 8.30pm cos I end my work at 7.30pm. I work in Macpherson area and it takes about 30-45mins to get to AMK.

So, when would you like to start? I haven't started on my gym actually... :oops: