- 4 Jul 2011
Pulled this from skwigg.com blog. Good stuff for successful weight loss.
- diets that are consistently low in calories without any cheats, refeeds, or high days
- diets that are low in protein and fat and high in processed carbs
- going hungry most of the day and eating a 1-2 big meals
- hours of moderate aerobic exercise followed by hours of sitting at a desk or in front of a television
- light weights and high-reps, you know, for toning...
- diets that zig-zag calories so that some days there's actually a surplus
- diets that are high in lean protein, healthy fat, and fresh fruits and vegetables
- eating every 2-3 hours for a total of 6-8 small protein and carb balanced meals per day
- brief very intense cardio intervals combined with a high general daily activity level
- heavy total body strength workouts