Online Personal Training -

Discussion in 'Find a Fitness Instructor' started by Teng Jun Hao, 5 Nov 2019.

1. Teng Jun Hao

Teng Jun Hao New Member

Looking for ONLINE personal training and not interested in cookie cutter programs?

I am here to help you! An NCSF Certified Personal Trainer equipped with knowledge for weightlifting form and technique, nutrition, and exercise. With more than 5 years of experience in bodybuilding and participating in various competitions, I am no stranger to transforming physiques. Lets start YOUR transformation today!

I aim to educate everyone so that they will be equipped with the knowledge to improve and progress without me in the picture in future! :D

Here are some things I am capable of helping YOU with, not limited to:

-Weightlifting program for bulking up/losing fats
    -Real strength that translates to daily life(never have to ask for help with moving stuff again!)
    -Fixing up your dieting mistakes and cater it towards your goals
    -Being able to enjoy life while on diet with the help of flexible dieting!
    -Can give advice to those who are looking to participate in bodybuilding-related competitions for their first time

Strictly online-based platform only, no 1-1 sessions. 24/7 support, will respond to messages latest 24 hours. Check-ins will be done weekly and training program will be updated as needed. Drop me a message at 87492538 for more details.

You must be a member to reply...