WTS premium ecommerce website for sale(alphateam.online)

allan1192

15 Oct 2015
Hi there, i bought a domain alphateam.online and integrated with ecommerce platform( done in woocommerce). Initially thought of selling supplements through that website but i am currently busy with other business venture and no time to work on this project.

If you are a fitness entrepreneur or want to sell fitness related products this a good domain name and with the best eCommerce platform integrated to it.

why alphateam.online is a premium domain name?
Domain is usually bought from godaddy. go to godaddy and try to buy domain "alphateam.com". it sells at upwards of USD 10000. alphateam.online is a subdomain i bought for a cheaper price but its still premium.

why integrated with Woocommerce?
woocommerce allows custom modification and its great when scaling up business. another platform you can use is shopify; but customization options are less and you need to pay a monthly subscription fees for that.

A website like this with would easily cost you SGD 2000 and upwards.
I am willing to sell this website for SDG1000 + i will help to modify the website according to your requirement and give you training on how to manage the backend of the website.

Do talk to me if you want to collaborate to sell fitness product through this website.

contact me at +6584449234 or allangeorge005@gmail.com.

Hurry up before someone buys it. :)