- 3 Dec 2012
GET CERTIFIED AS AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED PERSONAL TRAINER!
with American Council on Exercise (ACE) & United States Sports Academy (USSA))
This is For You!
This course is designed to give students the knowledge and understanding necessary to prepare for the ACE Personal Trainer Certification Exam and become effective personal trainers. This course presents the ACE Integrated Fitness Training™ (ACE IFT™) Model as a comprehensive system for designing individualized programs based on each client’s unique health, fitness, and goals.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Human Anatomy, Exercise Physiology, Applied Kinesiology, and Nutrition
• Principles of Adherence, Motivation, Behaviour Change, and Health Psychology
• Communication and Teaching Techniques
• The ACE Integrated Fitness Training Model
• Building Rapport
• Health and Exercise History Information Assessment
• Functional Training: Assessments, Programming, and Progressions for Posture, Movement, Core, Balance, and Flexibility
• Physiological Assessments
• Resistance Training: Programming and Progressions
• Cardiorespiratory Training: Programming and Progressions
• Professional and Legal Responsibilities, Scope of Practice, and Business Strategies for Personal Trainers
• Special Exercise Programming Topics: Mind-body Exercise, Special Populations, and Exercise Implications of Common Musculoskeletal Injuries
For more information and to register, please contact
Reuben or Joyce at 6423 0668 or
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit: American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer Certification Course on 14th June 2013