Safra Dragon Boat Club is Recruiting(: Join Us!

Discussion in 'North' started by kascyqiu, 1 May 2019.

1. kascyqiu

kascyqiu New Member

Dear all,

SAFRA DRAGONS is doing her all year round recruitment.

This is open to Public!
    (Yes! You do not have to be a Safra member to enjoy this)

Over here, we have a team of committed and experienced, as well as New, Female and Male rowers training together every week for our dear team and also ever burning passion for the sport. We have a wide age range as this is a huge family, as long as you are 18 years and above(;

If you are funloving, competitive and have an interest in learning dragonboat,
    We Safra Dragons open our arms to welcome you.

Not to worry if you havent been exercising or do not have the equipments, as long as you have the might to join, we have the equipments to provide and the support from each and every one of us here

For interested parties or if you have any things to clarify,
    please don’t be shy to drop me a pm:)

To learn more about us, you can also find us at
    Facebook @ Safra Dragon Boat Club

Hear from you all soon.

Thank you.
    Last edited: 27 Jun 2019
  2. Pauline

Pauline New Member

Hi, im interested to join in:)
    kascyqiu likes this.
  3. kascyqiu

kascyqiu New Member

Thank you Pauline for your interest(;
    I have dropped you a PM!

Look forward to hearing back from you soon!
  4. Hi,
    Good day! Thanks for sharing!
    I would like to know if there is any cost to join the club as well as the equipment and facilities you provided
  5. kascyqiu

kascyqiu New Member

Thank you for the enquiry:)
    Drop you a PM!
  6. kascyqiu

kascyqiu New Member

Dear all,

Thank you ladies and guys for such a welcoming PMs. I hope me and my teammates have manage to address your concerns accordingly. Great to see some of you down with us face to face during the rowing session 2 weeks ago! It was such a nice weather!

We are targeting for another session in July 2019.
    There are races in the 2nd half of the year hence if we are able to help train you up and be ready to participate in races with us, we will be happy too!

Look forward to all your responses once again!

(For the benefits of those who are very new to Clubs Interest Groups- This is a Interest Group under SAFRA, mainly to spread the love of the sport and to participate in Races. You are not obliged to be a member of SAFRA to join this club! This is a non-profiting club unlike those commercial exercise clubs. Hence, the minor annual fees are mainly to cover for your Race attires, Race & Gathering Food and Drinks and just a minor portion of training fees, which only work out to be a few cents per training session :eek:)

You must be a member to reply...