Seeking sustainable fitness food source!

guanchange

29 Jun 2015
Hi guys!

I am seeking for a fitness food provider. I started working out 1 year ago and I believe my diet is restricting my progress. Most of the existing "fitness" or healthy food provider I have found are extremely pricey and inconvenient with complicated subscription. I am living quite a hectic lifestyle and i am seeking for a food provider that fits into my schedule giving me some sort of flexibility!

Please do advice if you have any introduction to such services ! Cheers :)

guanchange

29 Jun 2015
Hi msnangersme!

Fitthree requires you to collect at gym points! Abit inconvenient in my opinion. haha and you have to eat it straight away right? I cant store it for a week or something right?

msnangersme

1 Jun 2011
Singapore
Hi msnangersme!

Fitthree requires you to collect at gym points! Abit inconvenient in my opinion. haha and you have to eat it straight away right? I cant store it for a week or something right?
Personally I won't store those food overnight, especially when they have cooked vegetables in it.

Hmm alternatively you could try eateries like Salad Stop, they also offer "healthy food" too.

Arthur

2 Jul 2015
Singapore
Fitthree.com
Hi Guys,

Arthur from FitThree - I am one of the co-founder of FitThree. Please feel free to ask any question and I will answer to my best knowledge.

Guanchange:
  • You can store our products for 3 days past the delivery date for maximun taste and safety. We blast chilled all our meals (it is like a super fridge) which cold down the meals very quickly and keep the meals safer longer. no need to eat-on-site. it is grab and go
  • Consumption of the meals past the 3 days is based on client decisions. Alternatively the meals can be stored in the freezer for up to a month
msnangersme:
  • we are always seeking to improve our offers. do you mind sharing your concerns re:storing food overnight with VEggies and I will see if we can improve the products
Thank

Arthur (We have a open policy at Fitthree, so we will not create any new/fake account to "promote" our brand)