Picture Some dalai lama wisdom

luXy

8 Jun 2011
Bedok
72591474f88811e2b6fe22000a9f12db_7.jpg

I know some people, maybe all of your best friends, are blessed with beautiful bodies they're comfortable in and with a well balanced appetite that doesn't turn into one of those massive craving-attack ... BUT you have to realise that eating healthy food, sweat your ass off and working as hard as you do isn't a punishment! YOU are investing in YOUR health! It will take time but all those habits you are changing for the better is going to make your life so much better and make you feel so much happier! Remember why you started, you wanted a change, make the change come true!

Praseeda

1 Sep 2013
Hi, I am new to this site. How do I post something new in here? I dont find an option to start a post in this website. Can you pls help?
Thanks.

likeaboss

15 Aug 2011
Hi, I am new to this site. How do I post something new in here? I dont find an option to start a post in this website. Can you pls help?
Thanks.
welcome. u did just made ur first post. and this is my reply to it.

Praseeda

1 Sep 2013
Hi, Thanks for your reply to my first post:) However I was looking to stat a new thread and just figured out how to! Pls check out and let me know if you are keen. Have a great weekend!

Reactions: roflolmao