The solution to plateau in growth.

Benny Lam

13 Mar 2016
Religiously hitting the gym 5 times a week, cutting calories to the point of starvation but you still cannot fit into the jeans you owe 10 years ago. Wait, it doesn't make sense doesn't it? You are training so hard and eating so little, and you are not progressing to where you want to get to. What on earth is going on?! Here comes the hair splitting moment.
Does that sound familiar? If it is, and you would like to get that settled, then look no further.

The sad news is, weight loss and muscle growth is not as simple as calories count, it is not as simple as input and output, our body is way more complex than that.

The good news is, there is a way to eat the foods you like and still fit into that pair of jeans. I would like to show you how, but only if you are willing to give it a shot.

My name is Benny, i am a personal trainer and a national discus thrower. I have adopted my training principles and habits from a high performance level and i can bring it to you. It will be a culture shock but i guarantee you will not regret this shock! With change, comes change. I have helped several people get into the best shape of their lives (even commandos, one is now 44 and better looking than him at his prime), move and lift the way they never thought they could. Come, be the next. I will champion you personally.