Transform yourself with someone who has had 25 years of bodybuilding experience.

Discussion in 'Find a Fitness Instructor' started by LKT Fitness, 23 Feb 2018.

1. LKT Fitness

LKT Fitness New Member

Are you looking to lose weight?

Or to put on muscle?

Or to transform your body in whole?

Well, why not do it with someone who been through the whole roller coaster! I'm Gerald Lim, and I've been Bodybuilding naturally for 25 years. I have not taken a single supplement, or steroids throughout my entire journey. I believe that the human body can do great things without the help of these stimulants. I have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly of fitness, and it's my duty to guide you on the path that's best for you. Not only do I have the knowledge, but I also have the experience to help you achieve your goals regardless of what it is. If you're Still sceptical, take a look at how i look like now. (I am 54 year old)

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-13 at 1.23.14 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-02-13 at 1.23.15 PM.jpeg

So if you’re looking to transform your body and your life but unsure as to how to go about it, then you’ve come to the right person. I would like to help you the best version of yourself, without the use of supplements or steroids or any other stimulant for that matter.

By training with me, you will receive the adequate knowledge on:

Stretching and the importance of stretching,

Weigh training workout and cardio

The surprising truth about dieting and how to eat your favourite foods while getting the body of your dreams,

And many more.

So why wait another day to achieve the body of your dreams? Start now and get closer to your dream body each day. If you’re interested in my transformation programs, please do contact me +65 9387 4588, or +65 9622 5623 for more information. Limited slots available. Talk soon !

Attached Files:

Last edited: 26 Mar 2018
  2. Kenn

Kenn New Member

Are you train for fat loss ?
  3. snowbeef

snowbeef New Member

May I ask where you train and your rate?

You must be a member to reply...