Transportation companies should not be privatised

shutupandplay

1 Jun 2011
You guys should all read the comments under yahoo news. They are really insightful and so so true, especially those about PAP and politics in sg.

shutupandplay

1 Jun 2011
Oh and btw they remove hundreds of comments every day so you most probably won't get to read the most shocking and factual of the comments.

thecakeisalie

2 Jun 2011
Oh and btw they remove hundreds of comments every day so you most probably won't get to read the most shocking and factual of the comments.
If you frequent Temasek Review articles, you'll learn that they DO NOT censor comments. Your comments do need to go through a pending approval first though. But they will most likely allow it - as long as the comment doesn't contain racism or profanity.

Comments posted by PAP ball carriers will always get several thumbs down ratings, and thumbs up for those who support Tan Jee Say.

We are successful because of ‘foreign talent’ – Lee Kuan Yew « Editorial « TEMASEK REVIEW EMERITUS

Brandon Goh ZX, you should consider emigrating! Just like me:cool:

sinful

Global Moderator
Staff member
1 Jun 2011
Singapore
gymkaki.com
I understand your unhappiness, but do you really think that emigrating can solve your problems? Maybe you should fully consider your options in Singapore first... at least that is what i feel.
anyway on a side note, speaking about temasek, I was lucky enough to attend a dialogue session with their executive director Hsieh Fu Hua this morning! He has a really strong Christian faith!

thecakeisalie

2 Jun 2011
I understand your unhappiness, but do you really think that emigrating can solve your problems? Maybe you should fully consider your options in Singapore first... at least that is what i feel.
anyway on a side note, speaking about temasek, I was lucky enough to attend a dialogue session with their executive director Hsieh Fu Hua this morning! He has a really strong Christian faith!
The job insecurity does not lie in private sectors alone. Even government organisations are hiring foreigners now. SIA, our airline owned by Temasek Holdings, is recruiting Indians for obvious reasons.

SIA recruiting cadet pilots from India « Editorial « TEMASEK REVIEW EMERITUS

My father was displaced. And with the government bringing in even more PMETs as we speak, I have absolutely no reason to believe I can secure a good job here.