Sold True Fitness (valid till 30 Jun 2021)

CrusingThru

19 Nov 2019
Gym: True Fitness
Membership valid till: 30 Apr 2021

Hi - I am looking to sell my True Fitness membership. I suspended my membership in Feb 2019 when the Chevron outlet was shut for refurbishment.

I have been exercising at VA thinking of restarting at True when they planed to open in 1Q2020. Now True has automatically extended the suspension to June 2020, which means the opening will be delayed.

So now i have to extend my VA membership which expires in December, and it makes more sense to buy a 2-year membership.

If anyone is interested in the offer, i will look up more details, like the actual number of months remaining in my True contract (it could be >12 months).

Thank you.

Last edited:

CrusingThru

19 Nov 2019
Gym: True Fitness
Membership valid till: 30 Jun 2021

Hi - I am looking to sell my True Fitness membership. I suspended my membership in Feb 2019 when the Chevron outlet was shut for refurbishment.

I have been exercising at VA thinking of restarting at True when they planed to open in 1Q2020. Now True has automatically extended the suspension to June 2020, which means the opening will be delayed.

So now i have to extend my VA membership which expires in December, and it makes more sense to buy a 2-year membership.

If anyone is interested in the offer, i will look up more details, like the actual number of months remaining in my True contract (it could be >12 months).

Thank you.
I have just been informed that my membership has 17 remaining months from now and it will be reactivated on 12-Jun-2020; the revised expiry date for your membership is on 30-Apr-2021.

FusionCrews

27 Nov 2019
I have just been informed that my membership has 17 remaining months from now and it will be reactivated on 12-Jun-2020; the revised expiry date for your membership is on 30-Apr-2021.
review your post, the contents don't even make sense.
dun waste people's time trying to figure out the contents