WTS True fitness yoga founder lifetime vip membership

unicornarcus

15 Nov 2017
I want to let go of my true lifetime founder vip membership which have no expiry date. Yes! Is for lifetime so is really a steal for those who intend to work out for long term. It can use to access true yoga, true fitness and Bikram hot yoga across all outlets in Singapore as well as overseas branches without any extra fees unlike other memberships. Just need to pay a yearly maintenance fees of $99 sgd exclude gst. One year just pay one time only. VIP members also get to enjoy the privilege of attending the classes without prior advance booking like normal members. There is also vip lounge for vip members to enjoy with massage chairs and free beverages inside the lounge. No time limit so you can even take a nap inside while waiting for your class. I bought it at $8000+ and willing to let go at $5500. For fast deal will be $5000. Interested please pm me or contact me at 96631790. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Yann0000

unicornarcus

15 Nov 2017
Founder membership not possible to have official transfer. Most people sell under table and all you need is just the membership card to check in will do.

yukina

19 Feb 2017
Sound that this card still belong your own name.. if true yoga found out this card not belong to me what action they will do?

yukina

19 Feb 2017
I am at China now for one wk trip.. I will be going back next wk.. This is my number 87823545

yukina

19 Feb 2017
Hi, if u ok with your offer I can call you when I reached Singapore on 30th Nov at night