- 3 Dec 2012
“Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence, seeing how you react. If you’re in control, they’re in control.” – Tom Landry, American football player and coach. He is ranked as one of the greatest and most innovative coaches in National Football League (NFL) history, creating many new formations and methods.
This is For You!
This course is designed for sport managers who influence others to get things done. The concepts, principles, and skills of leadership will be examined in addition to the different styles of successful coaches and managers.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be equipped with sound knowledge on:
• The Importance of Leadership: Setting the Stage
• Leadership Qualities, Characteristics of Followers, and Situational Factors
• The Importance of Vision and the Motive to Lead
• The Role of Values and Ethics at Work
• Leadership Authority
• Empowerment in the Workplace and Quality Imperative
• Effective Leadership and Human Relations
• The Team Concept
• Human Behavior and the Art of Persuasion
• The Diversity Challenge
• Effective Delegation and How to Assign Work
• The Role of Personality
• The Leader as Coach
• Helping People Through Change and Burnout Prevention
• Managing Performance
• Professional Performance and Sustaining Discipline
For more information and to register, please contact
Reuben or Joyce at 6423 0668 or
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit: USSA Certificate in Leadership Principles of Sports - Starts 22nd April 2013
CONNECT WITH PROFESSIONALS LIKE YOURSELF
International Sports Academy courses provide valuable networking opportunities for participants to reach out and connect with key personnel in the industry.