WTS Vivafit- A women only fitness gym right in Raffles Place! (valid till 1 Jun 2016)

kakiforgym

14 Oct 2015
Gym: Vivafit- A women only fitness gym right in Raffles Place!
Membership valid till: 1 Jun 2016

Hi ladies, the holidays are coming up and I am sure you will like to look your best for this happy season and yet maintain your body through the many rounds of feasting with family and friends! Well, beside a balance diet, why not start now by toning up and preparing for the holidays by attending Vivafit! It is a women only fitness gym right in Raffles place, so there is no need to feel shy. I have attended it for a few months, and find the instructors to be nice, friendly and encouraging. However, unfortunately, as I have shifted office, I am no longer able to be partake in their fun classes.

I would therefore have to sell of my existing membership, which I still have 8 months into it. I am currently paying $143 monthly and am offering it at ONLY $111 PER MONTH!
The gym is centrally located at Raffles Place MRT (20 Malacca Centre, 048979). The package includes full access to unlimited number of weekly small group classes (Sh'bam, Body Vive, High Intensity Interval Training, Body Balance). Class size is kept small (max of ten per class), so you get personalised attention from the trainers.
Besides the classes, circuit training is available too. This is especially useful for building a toned body within a short time frame.
Trainers are encouraging and motivational. Proven results among their members.
I will be waiting for your message!

Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg

Last edited: