How to Con Your Kid is the most useful (and sneakiest) parenting manual you’ll ever purchase. Within are hundreds of tips, techniques, and simple scams for getting your child to do exactly what you want—with your child none the wiser. For mealtime, bedtime, bathtime, and any other time of the day (or night), you’ll learn to:
• Get your kid to eat by playing on his possessiveness.
• Get your kid to bathe by “swimming” in the tub.
• Get your kid to talk quietly by whispering back.
• Get your kid to take medicine by pretending it’s superhero juice.
• Get your kid to sit still by playing “I Spy.”