WTB WTB Fitness First Membership (All-Access)

Wang

4 Mar 2018
I am looking to take-over FF membership which includes (ALL-ACCESS).
Looking for below $155/month membership

4/June/2018 - Re-posting as didn't manage to buy from another member because she decided to continue the membership.

WTB Fitness First Membership
>>>ALL OUTLET ACCESS
>>>Preferably with First Membership (more than 10 months)
>>>Transfer fees and misc fees (if any) to be shared by both seller and buyer (% can discuss)
>>>Whatsapp 9167-two-4-eight-zero for offer please, or can mail me in this forum

*Do not message me if you are a FF consultant, appreciate your enthusiasm. I am aware of the AIA promo and the new sign-up promo. However, for long term basis buying an existing membership would be the most cost-effective over years (Say 2 years), unless you can prove to me otherwise.

Last edited:

marga

23 Jan 2018
Hi ! Helping out a friend transfer her membership. It's above your asking price, but thought I'd let you know anyway --
$ 159/ monthly for all-access.

Chaar Her

13 Mar 2018
Hi, I'm selling my FF membership, valid until 31 Dec 2018, $154/monthly for all access. You can contact me via 81476098.

Wang

4 Mar 2018
WTB Fitness First Membership
>>>ALL OUTLET ACCESS
>>>Preferably with First Membership (more than 10 months)
>>>Transfer fees and misc fees (if any) to be shared by both seller and buyer (% can discuss)
>>>Whatsapp 9167-two-4-eight-zero for offer please, or can mail me in this forum

*Do not message me if you are a FF consultant, appreciate your enthusiasm. I am aware of the AIA promo and the new sign-up promo. However, for long term basis buying an existing membership would be the most cost-effective over years (Say 2 years), unless you can prove to me otherwise

Wang

4 Mar 2018
*Update, for First Member (More than 10 months) and monthly membership $160 and below, I will pay for the $1xx transfer fee.

First Member (More than 10 months) and monthly membership between $160-170, please pay the transfer fees 100% (Seller Pays).

For membership fees above $170, not interested.